Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Joe-Joe's

In order to adequately sum up my feelings regarding these delectable 150 calorie treats that make Milk Chocolate Oreos look like they come from an onery child's Easy Bake Oven, I turn to a quote from one of my favorite movies, My Best Friend's Wedding.

"Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... passes you by."

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Joe-Joe's, I love you. Don't ever leave me like Mrs. May's Pecan Crunch or Big Train Chocolate Chai did when the evil top hats decided to stop stocking them at Trader Joe's. My mouth and your all-natural chocolatey, cream-filled goodness are a match made in sweet heaven. Keep those fat grams coming.


Hari said...

Totally agree with your description of these sinfully good treats. I will have to mooch some.

Ashley said...

How does a dark chocolate coating make a plain oreo the most delicious treat in the WORLD???

Diana H. said...

I don't know, but I can't stop eating them!!!! I'm going to Trader Joe's today to stock up on some more. I only have two left!!!

Futile Sniffer said...

I'm like a child when I have a tub of those, finishing it off within 24 hours. Seriously, can't control myself around them they are so good. They should just sell single packs, because those calories add up fast!