Sunday, November 23, 2008

6 Random Things

The uber-talented Heather from Diary of a Fanatic Foodie tagged me to reveal 6 random things about myself. I am having a sort of discombobulated, not-exactly-feeling-myself, kind of morning, so I figure this is the optimal time to dig deep, make some rando revelations, and get right back in touch with my crazy, neurotic self!

1. I have never been on an upside-down roller coaster and am completely content to spend the rest of my life without experiencing one.

2. I was born a month early and still weighed 7 1/2 pounds.

3. The highlight of my HS years was running a mile in 4:58 during my senior year track season.

4. Centerstage is one of my favorite movies, and I secretly wish that I could have been a ballet dancer. (Sometimes I even pretend I am one when I'm alone and blaring my iPod in my room.)

5. It makes me angry when perfectly healthy individuals use the elevator to go up or down one floor.

6. I believe in love at first sight.

I am tagging the following:

1. Meg from Futile Sniff

2. Esi from Dishing Up Delights

3. Kirby from Kirby Von Scrumptious

And 3-nonblogger friends... (you know who you are!)

4. Ali

5. Caroline

6. Ashley


Esi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Center Stage. My favorite line: "I am the best goddamned dancer in the American Ballet Academy. Who the hell are you? NOBODY"

Awesome. I hope you are feeling more like yourself soon!

Heather said...

i love center stage too! and i have also been known to pretend i am an extra on set when home alone with the ipod. really, i'm just an undiscovered talent. i'm sure you are, too :)

Diana H. said...

Esi - That is hysterical -- that is MY favorite line too! :) The way Maureen says "nobody" is priceless!

Did you guys see that Oxygen recently aired a Center Stage sequel? It was horrifically bad, but worth it just to see Cooper again.

Alessandra said...

My six random things:

1) I once defiled the Northwestern campus with "Alexis" stickers, accompanied by an tall, gorgeous blonde who shall remain anonymous.

2) I am a racewalker (NOT a speedwalker).

3) I talk to my kittens... regularly.

4) I met my husband during the first week of my freshman year of college, and fell in love with him at first sight.

5) I am connoisseur of chicken noodle soup.

6) One of my best friends once lost her temper and pushed me into a wall.

Ashley said...

I'm laughing to hard right now at Ali's last comment that I can't even do this assignment right now. But I'll get back to you...

Futile Sniffer said...

Hey! I'm behind in life, but I will get around to the 6.

We should go to the Brentwood Farmer's Market together or something!

Now that I have been eating the Farmer's Market apples, I think Whole Foods sucks the flavors out of their apples. I have yet to go shopping at the Farmers Market/Grove you speak of - although I've been thinking about it. It's hard when I have the Promenade and the Brentwood farmer's market right next to me; makes the Grove seem so far away! :)

Diana H. said...

Ali, I can honestly say that if I had to do it all over again, I would still push you into that wall. If only because of all the great jokes we have gotten out of that single, defining moment in our friendship. I love you!!!

Meg - Don't worry about it! And yes, we need to do some sort of food-related outing or something! I do want to run that race in a couple weeks -- I just need to get my hiney in gear to sign up for it!

Kirby! said...

hey I just saw this... I will get on the randomness stat!