The uber-talented Heather from Diary of a Fanatic Foodie tagged me to reveal 6 random things about myself. I am having a sort of discombobulated, not-exactly-feeling-myself, kind of morning, so I figure this is the optimal time to dig deep, make some rando revelations, and get right back in touch with my crazy, neurotic self!
1. I have never been on an upside-down roller coaster and am completely content to spend the rest of my life without experiencing one.
2. I was born a month early and still weighed 7 1/2 pounds.
3. The highlight of my HS years was running a mile in 4:58 during my senior year track season.
4. Centerstage is one of my favorite movies, and I secretly wish that I could have been a ballet dancer. (Sometimes I even pretend I am one when I'm alone and blaring my iPod in my room.)
5. It makes me angry when perfectly healthy individuals use the elevator to go up or down one floor.
6. I believe in love at first sight.
I am tagging the following:
1. Meg from Futile Sniff
2. Esi from Dishing Up Delights
3. Kirby from Kirby Von Scrumptious
And 3-nonblogger friends... (you know who you are!)