2. Clams, garlic, oregano, parmigiano & pecorino pizza from Pizzeria Mozza - There are no words to describe my feelings for this pie -- just moans of approval.
4. Arroz negro with squid from A.O.C. - I am still thinking about the last kernels of rice my roommate and I left in the pan.
7. Peanut Butter Bubba French toast from the Griddle Cafe - Sweet, salty and dripping with calories, this breakfast of carboholic champions would put even a linebacker in a sugar coma.
8. SusieCakes' June Cupcake of the Month - A vanilla cupcake studded with strawberries and white chocolate chips, and covered with vanilla butter cream frosting. Red velvet, what? Red velvet, who?
10. Open-faced asparagus sandwich - So craveably good that I made it six times in the course of an eight day period.