Friday, December 12, 2008

For the Coolest Blog...


The exceedingly fabulous Heather from Diary of a Fanatic Foodie recently received the Butterfly Award for her wonderful and amazing blog about "All Things Food and Drink," and was kind enough to pass it along to me. In the spirit of the season, I am passing it along to my good friend Hank for his truly spectacular travel blog, Without Baggage, which basically makes me feel like an inferior, less-insightful human being whenever I read it. (Truly remarkable since I'm neither inferior nor less-insightful.)

While I suspect he might cringe at the girliness of the award and butterfly image, I'm sure he'll secretly find it thrilling.

And if not, I'm taking it away and giving it my friend Ali. Because even if she doesn't have a blog, she is in the middle of law school finals and has a 30-50 page paper to write this weekend.

3 comments:

Esi said...

I love your blog and think you are the coolest!

Pepsi Monster said...

Ditto on what Esi said.

I'm such a sycophant. LOL!

But yes, I love this blog too.

Diana said...

Aww shucks! Thanks Esi and Mike! ;)