Thursday, June 25, 2009

Top Chef Masters Season 1 Episode 3: "Oui, Chef!"

What is there to say about an episode of "Top Chef Masters" that I watched one foot away from contestant Chef Ludo Lefebvre?

"Oui, Chef, you were robbed!"

And Rick Bayless has a really annoying voice.

Thank you, Chef Ludo and Kristine for including me in your special evening. And thank you for not making me eat raw meat.


Futile Sniffer said...

I hope Rick Bayless doesn't read your post and get offended and/or hurt.

Esi said...

Lol at Futile Sniffer.

Good times. I think I hate that show though.

Diggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diggs said...

(Oopsie, deleted this by mistake...)

I'm sure Chef Ludo is quite talented, however Rick Bayless is also a brilliant chef. I have had the pleasure of visiting his restaurants in Chicago many times and there is no doubt in my mind that his win is well deserved. I congratulate him, as well as Ludo on a battle well fought.

PS - I found Chef Bayless' voice to be about as annoying as Chef Lefebvre was courteous... :) but maybe that's just me.