2. The “hot dogs” are actually sausages, and they are served on whole wheat buns.
3. Dips are not bright orange and are not made from the Hidden Valley Ranch season packets. They are served in a glass bowl and come adorned with Carr water crackers.
4. Chicken breasts and tri-trip are marinated prior to grilling and are sliced in attractive pieces for optimal presentation. Nobody fears contracting a foodbourne illness from ingesting them.
5. Someone makes spanakopita. From scratch.
6. There is something green on the buffet table, and it is not mold.
7. Pictures taken can be shared on Facebook without concern that your boss or potential future boss will see them.
8. The bathroom has toilet paper. And scented hand soap.
9. Guests go home with unopened bottles of wine.
10. Guests go home.
Recipe for the "something green" (ie. Waldorf Salad) can be found here.