Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Small Bite of Ludo Bites America

Pssst... I have something to show you.

And no, it doesn't involve quinoa.

At least not today.

I wrote a little something for the Sundance Channel blog, "SUNfiltered" in honor of the new Sundance show "Ludo Bites America" that premiered on Tuesday night.

It's very exciting. Ludo goes Mike Tyson on a scale (for the record, I would have too), Krissy saves the day, and all the people of Sante Fe, New Mexico rejoice. Oh the power of good food. And, apparently, chilies.

My little piece of the "Ludo Bites America" puzzle is actually related to next week's episode, which takes place in Omaha, Nebraska at a soul food restaurant located in a HS cafeteria. Yes, I realize this is about as far away as quinoa as it gets, but I do manage to sneak a bit about wine in there.

Because wine is totally soulful, no? Mmmhmm. That's what I thought. Like sun filtered into a glass...

6 comments:

Tsz said...

Sweet write up! Is beef fondue like shabu shabu?

Fritos and Foie Gras said...

Mazel tov, Diana!!! What a wonderful piece!!

LetMeEatCake Eat With Me! said...

wish i had TV i want to check out Ludo Bites America :( nice write up! miss you!

Monet said...

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing this exciting news with me. I hope you had a cool and relaxing Tuesday. I know I'm ready for a good nights sleep! Take care and have a blessed week, my friend.

Jay said...

congrats..! nice write up...
fist time here..love ur space..
very interesting posts..
Am your happy follower now..:)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite

TRABAJO ARTESANO said...

I invite you on my new blog.
The perfect gift. http://trabajoartesano.blogspot.com